Wednesday, June 02, 2010

New Members! New Challenge!

Hello everyone!
A big thank you
to everybody that played with
Lacy's "Victorian" challenge.
You ALL did a wonderful job on it
and I was excited to see that Mr Linky
is now getting some use.
A big warm welcome
to the new design team members!
I can't wait to see all of your beautiful designs,
and from the looks of my mail box
you're excited too!
So, without further a-doo,
your challenge for June is
"Stitches".
It's my turn to offer up a challenge
and I've been doing alot of stitching.
So what else? Stitches...
and you know I have a million thoughts in my head.
SEW many ideas!
Now let's put paper to stitches and
make someting "sweet"!
Oh I've got sew many ideas!
We hope we inspire you to play with us.
If you do, please link your project to Mr Linky below.
Have fun!
Cheryll

3 comments:

goatesgirl said...

Sounds like fun, can't wait to get started

goatesgirl said...

I have been running some ideas around inmy head for this challenge...can't wait to get some scrappy time in...

Scrappy said...

I don't see where Mr. Linky has gone, but I made this to play along with your challenge:

http://big-scrappy-world.blogspot.com/2010/06/bugaboo-stamps-blog-hop-and-challenge.html