Sunday, October 03, 2010

October's Challenge is Noted



Hi Dandi Crafters. It is my turn to host the challenge this month and serve up the blog candy. Since it is October I could be obvious and make it a Halloween challenge but I LOVE notebooks. The challenge this month to make a notebook. You can break out the Bind It All, or The Cinch, alter a composition book, make a post it notebook, make is mini or full size, square or shaped it doesn't matter, just make some sort of notebook. I will be giving away the following blog candy to the winner.


If you want more details on my post it notebook pop on over to DtsArt Blog. At the beginning of next month I will choose the winner using random.org. The winner will have 3 days to respond, if I get no responds in that time I will pick another winner. I can't wait to see all your notebooks.

4 comments:

Lynne said...

Dardi--
Love the challenge!! I love altering composition notebooks!! I love yours!! I like how it has a pen attached to it!!

Teri said...

Great challenge, Dardi!!! Already posted mine!!!! Yours is adorable!!
Hugs,
Teri

Fi said...

Great challenge, love all the notebooks/pads that the DT have made for inspiration.
I have linked mine.
Fi

The Silent Scrapper said...

This will be a great challenge. I can't wait to make and post mine. Thanks for the challenge.