Wednesday, February 09, 2011

February Design Team Challenge

Hi everyone it is my month to pick the challenge. This month the challenge is Boxes. I wanted everyone to design something with a box. The project can be anything but it must contain or be made with a box. I have a customer in my classes that really wanted a calendar for 2011, it was not my original plan to do one this year but I came up with this for both my challenge and for class. I used Paper Lace & Tags Bags Boxes and More, which if you did not have it but have a gypsy it is a free downloand with purchase right now. I can't wait to see what you come up with.


Randi
http://www.craftycricutcreations.blogspot.com/








2 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

really pretty and creative.

darling Ho said...

Hello, this is darling Ho-the winner of December.
I can't find Becca's mail address, and I also leave comment here 2 times.
I am not sure how to contact you to get my prize.
Would you please contact me at: darlingbabyho@gmail.com?
Thank You very much, again.
~darling Ho~