Wednesday, March 02, 2011

March 2011 Challenge!

Hi, everyone!
This is Linda and it is my turn to throw out the challenge for March, so here we go.
Select any Cricut cartridge. Use a cut from that cartridge that you have never used before. Sound like fun??? Your project can be anything you wish as long as you use an image from a cartridge that you have never used. When you post your project, please tell us what cartridge you used the image from. This challenge is open to EVERYONE, and if you link your project, you could be selected to win our blog candy!!! Blog candy is ONLY available to non-design team members, so come play with us! Blog candy for this month is a brand new PINK ATG GUN!! Ready? Set? CREATE!!

2 comments:

Jean said...

Great challenge!! I used two cuts that I have never used before. :)

Maquel said...

Thanks for the challenge!! THis was fun!! I have never used ANY of the cuts on my card!! :)