Monday, July 19, 2010

Linda's Flowers and Bling Project


Hi, everyone!
Here is my "flowers and bling" project for July. I just couldn't get a good picture of this card, for some reason! The ribbon color looks all off in the picture and the colors just don't look right. Sorry about that. The floral focal image is from Sweethearts and the sentiment is from Gypsy Wanderings. The focal was cut at 4", including its layers, and the sentiment was cut at just under 4" using the Gypsy. Cardstock is Core'dinations,whitewash. The card is embellished with pearls and swarovski crystals applied using my new I-Rock tool.

3 comments:

Teri said...

What a pretty, pretty card!! I love all the colors you used!!!
Very nice!!!!!
Teri

Lynne said...

so pretty!!

DtsArt said...

what a darling little gate! Too clever