Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Randi's "Flowers & Bling"





I love summer! I have plenty of time to craft as well as play with my kids. This month the SSPT challenge was flowers and bling. I saw this Bobunny paper at the store and knew what I was making. The flowers were made from the Sizzix 3-d flower die. I used perals, and alot of the glimmer mist I got at the Great American Scrapbook Convention in June. I also used my new Cinch. It is so much easier to use than my blue BIA. I am glad I switched. Randi @ http://craftycricutcreations.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Teri said...

Randi, These are FABULOUS!!!!! I love the Mama-Razzi, how funny!! But the floral one is so pretty, my colors, too!! They are wonderful!!!!
Teri

DtsArt said...

very pretty your color choices couldn't have been better. Just lovely

Lynne said...

Beautiful!! So you like the Cinch better...I have troubles lining up my blue BIA..may look into the cinch! LOL!